Master Sims and The United Martial Science Federation along with his two assistants and students Mr. Lawrence Johnson and Mr. Antonio Ortez would like to thank all of the young ladies who came out participating in the women’s self-defense workshop held at Clayton State University in Morrow on Tuesday, 18 of October. We hope that everyone had a great time and learn a lot about self protection in the event of a unwanted physical attack upon their person. In the workshop we discussed what is sexual assault and forcible rape and how the law defines them. Also we looked at and discuss the profiles of the different types of perpetrators of a sexual assault/forcible rape (anger rape, power rape, sadistic rape, date rape, and gang rape). We also discussed the targets and target area along with how to prevent from becoming a victim. At the end there was a discussion on your right to defend yourself or a third person. When it’s one’s justified under the law in the using of physical or deadly force?
The Unite Martial Science Federation at its Headquarters’ school located at 630 Highway 314 Suite 1011, Fayetteville, Georgia 30214 in co-sponsorship with Jamaican Mango and Lime will be hosting a free community outreach program women’s self-defense class Saturday, November 5, 2011 from 1 PM to 4 PM once again. Some comments from some of the participants,
1)Jade Small. ” the course was fun and funny”
2) Tamika Smith. ” a woman touch on the side, (FOOD we like to Eat)” Must have been one of the big Girl’s. lol
3) Bridney Stewart informed. ” I want to go to the school”
4) Patrice Smith informed “The course covered the information I wanted to know”
5) Nafisah Cabbell ” The information was easy to understand”
6) Crystal Peterson ” The reading material and handouts were useful, but more action for a college crowd”
7) Marlene Bien ” Alot of fun. Thank you. ”
8) Bianca Bates ” More time”
9)Critin Arties ” Next time longer please to learn the techniques”
10) Damoli Harris ” The course met my exspectations ”
11) Ashley Howard ” Overall i would rate it a TEN, Great Job!!! ”
12) Taszena Bradheim ” I would recommend this course to another person, deffinately”
These are just a few of the comments that we received from the participants. we look forward to seeing everyone at the women Self Defense course in Nov 5 2011 at our headquater school 630 hwy 314 Fayetteville Ga.
See you there